- Final Budget: $9,500,000
- Square Feet: 57,000 sq.ft.
- Contract Type: Construction Management (CM)
- Owner: Albuquerque Area Hospital
- Architect: Spencer Matthew Bennington
- Location: Albuquerque, MI
While the major focus of our work lies within either doing all kinds of repair-installation works regarding the regular, tiled or shingle-layered rooftops, we also have a range of additional related services, such as these ones.
We’re ready to help, whether you will need us to install a metal roof for saving on your building energy consumption, or to replace your roof with an eco-friendly one!
The thing is that either of these two types of roofs (and materials) can contribute to few critical improvements for both homeowners and businessmen owning a commercial building:
– It makes your house more efficient in energy consumption